CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional, Personalized and Passionate approach
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953582
EA License No 08C2893
CapitaTECH – A dedicated technical Staffing and Search division of Capita ever committed to fulfilling our clients’ dynamic technical human capital needs across all industries with its Professional and Personalized approach
Our Client, an Established Company requires System Administrator
• Configure and maintain servers, storage, networks, system and backup.
• Configure and maintain network routing, bandwidth, system performance and software components used in deployments, i.e., operating systems, web servers, application execution environments, virtual machines, etc.
• Provide operating guidance, training and troubleshooting documents to internal staff and external vendors to ensure system efficacy and efficiency.
• Coordinate with internal and external parties for configuration and maintenance of all IT systems with regards to the company’s products and projects
• Troubleshoot issues on systems, networking and storage infrastructure.
• Provide technical insights for the design and implementation of system infrastructure solutions.
• Support sales and project managers in project proposals and answering customer queries
• Minimum of 2 years relevant experience.
• Diploma/Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or equivalent
• Experience with at least one of the following Virtualisation platforms: VMWare, Xen, OpenStack, Cloud Stack
• Experience of configuring and managing deployments on Cloud platforms such as Amazon Web Services
• Experience with cloud orchestration, configuration management and auto-scaling techniques
• Thorough knowledge of networking, routers, switches, and WiFi setup.
• Experience with web application environments, such as TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, routing, load balancing.
• Experience in writing shell scripts using scripting languages such as bash, windows batch, perl, python, etc.
• Ability to install, use and configure various Linux Operating Systems, such as Redhat, Ubuntu, Debian.
• Experience in system installation planning, execution, routine maintenance activity and scheduling.
• Experience in configuring and managing Virtualization Platforms, such as VMware and Xen.
• Ability to troubleshoot problems, and solve abstract issues during system administration.
• Experience with systems, networking and storage design.
• Ability to work as a team with sales and project managers on system specifications for customers.