SVP / VP, Product Advisor (Fixed Income & Structured Products) - Product Advisory Teams, Private Banking, Consumer Banking Group
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958475
Employer Ref. 160001S9
As the leading bank in Asia, DBS Consumer Banking Group is in a unique position to help our customers realise their dreams and ambitions. As a market leader in the consumer banking business, DBS has a full spectrum of products and services, including deposits, investments, insurance, mortgages, credit cards and personal loans, to help our customers realise their dreams and aspirations at every life stage. Our financial solutions are not only the best in the business – they were made just right for you.
- To provide the integral function of facilitating and promoting bond flows via tactical calls and recommendations.
- Fixed Income cash product advisory to RMs and clients
- Update RMs on credit product and market conditions
- Construction of model bond portfolio for clients based on their risk profile
- Conduct relative value analysis on credits and make desk recommendations and tactical calls
- Conduct regular credit market update for Investment Counsellors / RMs
- Team player
- Good interpersonal & communication skills
- Willing to coach, support, and work as team with marketing staff & other product arms of the bank in achieving sales target
- Ability to listen & understand client’s requirements
- Product knowledge of the specialized area
- Good understanding of banking & financial knowledge
- Good understanding of the assigned product’s selling & regulatory requirements
- Good track record of product advisory in specialized products & creation of investment strategies
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.