SVP/VP, Head of Cloud Production Support Manager, Core Systems Technology, Technology and Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003188385
Employer Ref. 17000107
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
- Build and manage the team of engineers responsible for the PaaS production environment that lives and breathes automation
- Manage the production environment for the PaaS, ensuring compliance to Service Level Agreement. Establish required metrics for the measurement of the service performance
- Drive the onboarding of applications on to the production PaaS environment, ensuring all best-practices are adhered
- Manage incidents related to the PaaS and coordinate incident response with platform operations and/or infrastructure operations
- Drive continuous improvement in the management of the PaaS
- Capacity and resilience management of the PaaS
- Mentors and train others on the management of the PaaS
- At least 12+ years of relevant application development or production management experience
- At least 3 years hands-on working experience managing production environment of a PaaS like Pivotal Cloud Foundry, or equivalent. Similar experience working in a DevOps environment with continuous integration and continuous delivery
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering
- Management of team of 20 -30 people onshore/offshore
- Hands-on development experience in at least one of the following languages – Java, Python
- Experience facing off to application development teams and business stakeholders to manage their requirements and priorities
- Experience managing mission critical applications and building up new team for a brand-new mission
- Driven major changes in application support and technology team culture
Candidates should also possess the following preferred skills:
- Experience working with in an Agile environment with Cloud Native architecture and CI/CD
- Experience designing and implementing monitoring and alerting, and metrics reporting systems
- Ability to multi-task and priorities effectively in a fast paced environment
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
Associate / Analyst, Trade Operations (Export), Institutional Banking Group Operations, Technology & Operations