SVP, CAP Development Manager, Core Systems Technology, Technology & Operations
DBS Bank Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002958474
Employer Ref. 160001S8
Group Technology and Operations (T&O) enables and empowers the bank with an efficient, nimble and resilient infrastructure through a strategic focus on productivity, quality & control, technology, people capability and innovation. In Group T&O, we manage the majority of the Bank's operational processes and inspire to delight our business partners through our multiple banking delivery channels.
Lead a development team for the implementation of the Credit Architecture Program work stream. The Credit Architecture Program takes an end to end view of the credit risk lifecycle and processing for the Bank. The program is being implemented on a modern software architecture, Devops practices, Agile delivery.
- Build up and supervise the development team with hands-on approach. Ensure development activities per target state architecture that comprises Microservice architecture, PaaS & IaaS models
- Review and enforce development guidelines for the team to follow; key development practices such as pair programming, Test Driven Development
- Conversant of modern and up-coming software frameworks that deliver Microservices in the UI, Processing, Data Management space; Open Source platforms & tools; Spring frameworks
- Implement comprehensive DevOps practices including Continuous Integration/ Continuous Deployment, Release Automation, Blue & Green deployments
- Prior knowledge and experience on Pivotal Cloud Foundry PaaS, Angular JS would be highly desirable
- Manage regular communication with key stakeholders to ensure seamless and an integrated working model across locations, updates on the teams and book of work in keeping with Agile methodology
- Qualified professional with a University degree or equivalent
- More than 15 years’ IT experience, and experience in the relevant technology stack and architecture frameworks for at least 5 years
- Exposure on leading development teams on transformational and green-field programs of work
- Exposure to the financial services domain is desirable.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
About DBS Bank Ltd
DBS is a leading financial services group in Asia, with over 280 branches across 18 markets. Headquartered and listed in Singapore, DBS has a growing presence in the three key Asian axes of growth: Greater China, Southeast Asia and South Asia. The bank's capital position, as well as "AA-" and "Aa1" credit ratings, is among the highest in Asia-Pacific. DBS has been recognised for its leadership in the region, having been named “Asia’s Best Bank” by The Banker, a member of the Financial Times group, and “Best Bank in Asia-Pacific” by Global Finance. The bank has also been named “Safest Bank in Asia” by Global Finance for seven consecutive years from 2009 to 2015.
More Jobs from this employer
AVP/Senior Associate, Manager, Technology Risk Controls & Assurance, Technology and Operations
Contract Senior, Digital Analytics Analyst cum Architect, Regional eBusiness, Consumer Banking Group