WORLDLINE IT AND PAYMENT SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002988926
Job Responsibilities :
- Development of software products / solutions including design, coding (complex) and testing conforming to standard development methodology and programming standards.
- Documentation of design specifications, program specifications, test specifications, test data and test results.
- Preparation of product manuals and training materials.
- Customer & product support for existing customers
- Travelling is necessary
Job Requirements :
- Minimum qualification: Computer Science degree or a similar equivalent
- COBOL / C / on Tandem (HP Nonstop) and UNIX
- C / VB / JAVA / HTML / XML / WML
- Optional DBMS knowledge; All applicants with the desire to learn new knowledge are welcome to apply even though without the above-mentioned skill set.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to WORLDLINE IT AND PAYMENT SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
About WORLDLINE IT AND PAYMENT SERVICES (SINGAPORE) PTE LTD
At Worldline, connecting and securing transactions is what we do on a daily basis. With our technological expertise covering the whole payment value chain, and with millions of highly critical transactions running through our systems, we create and operate digital platforms that handle all the transactions between a company, its partners and its customers.
More Jobs from this employer