Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Supply Planner Executive: $2500 - $3000
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953887
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. GEK
- Developing on the daily production schedules for finished products and material requirements
- Responsible to report and analyze key SIP Performance metrics to drive supply network improvement (etc Cash, cost and customer service).
- Maintains the master data in SAP
- Liaise with suppliers on the material require plans and resolve conflicts
- Monitor of stock inventory
- Drive continuous improvement
- Identifies and Develops action plan to avoid service impacts during critical supply constraints
- Assist in other ad-hoc duties
- Min Bachelor in Supply Chain or equivalent
- Preferably junior executive specializing in Supply Planning/ Logistics
- Strong in Microsoft Excel is required
- Good interpersonal skills and able to work under tight deadlines
- Available within short notice
*We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified*
Interested applicants, please submit a copy of your updated resume (in MS Word Format) with a recent photo attached via email to Eleanorkoh @ recruitexpress.com.sg
Attn: Koh Jie Min Jasmine (Eleanor)
CEI No.: R1654425
Please include the following in the Word doc:
- Current/Last Drawn Salaries
- Expected salary
- Reasons for leaving previous employment(s)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd
RCB Nos: 19960130W, EA 99C4599