British American Tobacco (Singapore) Pte Ltd
British American Tobacco is the world's most international tobacco group, with quality brands sold in more than 180 markets and a responsible approach to doing business from crop to consumer. We employ approximately 60,000 people worldwide.
We firmly believe that people are the cornerstone of our success. Therefore, we spare no efforts in attracting, developing and rewarding talent.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003034030
• Determine net production requirement and develop and execute production plans that ensure supply to customers are within expected delivery dates in a cost effective manner.
• Analyse and update plans based on S&OP recommendations (including sensitivities) and factory business plans and present impacts and concerns on supply chain to Supply Network Planning Manager.
• Analyse and develop options to optimise supply from factory in a way that ensures the inventory is optimum to customer requirement and balance total supply chain cost.
• Prepare and follow-up plan which meets NPI timelines and ensure delivery from factory meet customer required dates.
• Facilitate the Co-Plan process for respective factory by providing production plan, resource plan and escalating capacity shortage to the Supply Network Planning Manager.
• Facilitate the Contingency Sourcing Plan for respective factories
• Ensure data accuracy within scope of work and process compliance
• Diploma/ Degree in Engineering or equivalent.
• Preferred At least 1-2 years’ experience in Production Planning / Supply Chain Management in a FMCG company.
• Knowledge in demand and capacity planning in Best Practices.
• Proficiency in using planning tools such as SAP and APO.
• Strong stakeholder management skills and experience
• Profound analytical, planning, prioritizing and monitoring skills