jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987554
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13889
- MNC IT company
- Remuneration package up to SGD 57,000 p.a.
- CBD Location
In line with its business expansion, this global IT MNC is seeking a Supply Planner. Reporting to Supply Planning Manager, you will be responsible for the supply planning & inventory management and improvement of supply chain process.
- You will responsible for regional equipment inventory management, demand and supply activities for products handled.
- You will involved in collaborations with OpCos, suppliers and other functions to meet inventory and revenue targets and to improve customers' satisfaction.
- Work closely with Marketing team to establish equipment and accessories stocking strategy for new product launch and termination and management of slow moving and obsolete inventories.
- To assist the manager in data consolidation, analysis, reporting and preparation of presentation materials.
- You will have at least a Degree in SCM & Logistics Management, Business.
- You should have strong knowledge in Excel and Powerpoint and good in numbers crunching.
- You will be customer oriented, mature, team cohesive and has the ability to adapt to multi-culture environment.
- Experience in system implementation and reports consolidation is preferred.
If you are looking for a role in a fast paced environment to hone your skill, this is the role for you!
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Winnie Tan (EA Reg. No. R1219465) on +65 6429 3212 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.