Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958213
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SAL
(a) Preferably a holder of a Diploma or Degree
(b) Min. 2 – 3 years of relevant experience
(d) Good time management skills and the ability to prioritize projects and process multiple tasks are required.
(e) IT skills (knowledge of MS office packages), SAP knowledge necessary (MM module, PP module, APO-Advance Planning Optimizer)
(f) Analytical skills, through understanding of supply chain management operational concepts surrounding production planning, scheduling, purchasing, inventory control, logistics and shipping.
(g) knowledge of materials planning systems MRP, net demand calculation concepts. Preferable for production planning knowledge and coordination
- Perform weekly replenishment of material based on the weekly-run purchase requisition
- Review future forecast, past sales history in APO, open replenishment orders by considering projects, future trends, etc. to decide which quantity to be replenished.
- Co-ordinate with Logistics Service forwarder on the shipping schedules, incoming shipments, related matters and transport documents to ensure smooth and on-time clearance of cargo.
- Liaise with warehouse to ensure un-stuffing to be carried out promptly (within a day or 2 days after container pull-in to warehouse)
- Monthly review for optimizing inventory level, dead stock, write off /down and disposal Regional and global. Crunch the data from several sources and perform an analysis
- Responsible and co-ordinate for Asia Sample Distribution.
- Maintenance of info record – purchase price /Transfer price, material master, etc. in SAP system. Constantly looking into Global product distribution in order to achieve smart and efficient distribution.
- Constant checking the error or discrepancy in APO to ensure proper maintenance of master data and weekly net demand calculation; inform SCM Planning team to make necessary amendments such as change of source in APO, etc. when required
- Follow-up with vendors/suppliers on production, open Purchase Orders, requested delivery data and shipping schedules to monitor on time delivery.
- Manage allocation quantity for short supply products by working closely with her respective global master planner / site planner on pre-allocation proposal /allocation based on stock availability, countries demand, etc.
Interested candidate, please sent your resume in MS Word format to andylow @recruitexpress.com.sg
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.