Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988302
EA License No 08C2893
- Responsible for over USD 1.0 billion annual spent on feedstock purchase or 1.0 million metric tons in volumetric terms
- Sourced globally various types of sustainable oils and fats such as palm oil, waste animal fats, waste fish fats and recycled fats (used cooking oils) as renewable diesel production feedstock *Market coverage includes USA, Canada, Brazil, Uruguay, Europe, Vietnam, Malaysia, Indonesia, Australia and New Zealand *Total annual feedstock requirement by bio-refineries in Singapore, Rotterdam and Finland is 2.5 million metric tons
- Monitored and analysed renewable energy and related commodities market news and feedstock price movement *Provide market intelligence on feedstock supply globally
- Created financial models to support pricing negotiations and decisions
- Monthly allocation of the purchased feedstock to consuming plants
- Optimized feedstock allocation considering plant requirements, total cost of ownership and existing contracts
- Supported negotiation of Long Term Contracts (feedstock type, volume, specification, grades)
- Negotiated Forward contracts base on AFOA, FOSFA,PORAM terms and in-house developed proprietary contracts
- Ensured availability of supplier specific information
- Assessed new supply sources for various feedstock and other suitable raw material for renewable diesel production
- Initiated and supported R&D approval activities
- Highly skilled in contract negotiations involving various types of sustainable oils and fats (ISCC, RSPO, traceable)
- 4 years of experience trading in Palm Oil
- Excellent knowledge in Market trends
- Good communications and presentation skill
Interested candidates who wish to apply for the advertised position, please email us an updated copy of your resume.
Job Code: AKY
EA License No.: 08C2893