P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Supply Chain Specialist (MNC, exp in Supply & Demand Planning, SAP)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003188568
EA License No 09C3710
- Manage complex supply chain product flows from purchasing through distribution to support customer requirements, includes scheduling inventory purchases and manufacturing production output, for a specified group of products.
- Planning for raw material, semi-finished and finished goods inventory buffer/safety quantities and actively manages these to optimize business investment.
- Analyse material flow parameters such as order quantity, lot size, make cycle frequency, replenishment interval, and sets these levels to support business/customer requirements.
- Order entry, managing order changes requested by customers, handling order inquiry and complaints
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics
- Min 5 years of experience in Supply Chain and Inventory Management
- High degree of computer literacy preferably with experience working with ERP or Order Management System
- Experience in Export transactions or International trade or supporting international customer base is a plus
- Good communication and interpersonal skills