Supply Chain Operations Manager
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003032141
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. 2432652
Microsoft Direct to Consumer Channel – Supply Chain Operations Manager
This role is being offered as a 12-month renewable contract.
We are working on behalf of Microsoft to recruit a Supply Chain Operations Manager, to be based on-site at their regional headquarters in Singapore CBD.
The Consumer supply chain manager role is responsible for supporting the inventory supply chain and some order management activities for Microsoft’s Direct to Consumer channel in Asia Pacific region.
Successful candidates will demonstrate proven skill and experience to get inventory to the right place at the right time, to support product launches and regular run business within a fast-paced environment. The role requires someone who is a self-starter, results-oriented, and who works well with ambiguity.
Successful performance of this role will be measured using Key Performance Indicators, to include:
- Launch inventory completeness
- In Stock Percentage
- Weeks of Supply
- Aged Inventory Percentage
- Order fill-rate
- Collaborative Planning: Collaborate with Merchandise Planning to produce high-quality demand plans at the SKU/Week/Site level, respecting standard lead times by product group and incorporating analysis of past selling patterns to future demand.
- Product Launch: Ensure that all products are launched on time with the required level of inventory to support initial and replenishment demand.
- Inventory Management: Maintain In Stock Percentage at a very high level while minimizing supply chain cost. Consistently drive inventory levels down while increasing inventory productivity. Maintain healthy stock levels by eliminating unproductive and aged inventory.
- Supplier Management: Work with 1PP and 3PP suppliers to ensure inventory availability and trigger returns to effectively minimize weeks of supply
- Documentations: Document standard inventory management task to ensure they can be executed by peers, and/or be supported by other regions.
- Order Management: Support order management activities to ensure customer orders are delivered at a timely manner
- Order management: Troubleshoot order management issues / failures working across multiple functional teams (internal and external) to ensure minimal customer impact – and also track and resolve root causes.
- Returns management: Manage customer returns and supplier returns
- Analysis: Provide comprehensive management views of inventory productivity, order management activities and supply chain performance.
- 5+ years supply chain experience supporting retail / direct consumer business
- Good understanding of end-to-end supply chain processes
- Excellent communication skills (English required; Mandarin skills would be a plus as dealing with Mandarin speaking stakeholders)
- Effective cross-functional collaboration – Attitude is key!
- Strong analytical approach and detail oriented
- Ability to create and manipulate Excel models for data analysis
- SAP user experience supporting supply chain operations
- Retail / e-commerce experience
If you are interested in this role, please apply using the link below to forward your CV and cover letter containing your current notice period and salary.
Regrettably, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Glenn Paul Murphy
Registration Number: R1656322
EA License Number: 07C3924