Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Supply Chain Manager, $7K (3PL)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028772
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. EIV
- Analysis of the client’s current operation, gaps, needs and value add opportunities.
- DATA ANALYSIS: Ability to work through and analyse client data to be able to build a solution given a certain set of assumptions. Where data is lacking the ability to benchmark against existing operations become crucial.
- SOLUTION DESIGN: Given the data analysis, the ability to work out space, MHE, WMS, manning and other requirements.
- SOLUTION COSTING: Given the solution design the ability to cost using an array of techniques
- PROPOSAL: Ability to write up the technical solution aspects of the proposal and support overall proposal writeup
- PRESENTATION: Present solution in front of executive management teams in a professional and competent manner
- IMPLEMENTATION: Oversee handover from Sales to Implementation through AQP session and kick start project team
- Support projects from a design perspective and aligning
- KNOWLEDGE MANAGEMENT: Document, reuse, distribute, share and enable use of technical documents, case studies
- To support internal cross divisional solutions / teams in end to end solutions
- Bring in R&D and innovation into solution design
- Process Development and Innovation: Creation of models in order to simulate solutions
- Degree in Logistics/ Supply Chain
- At least 3 to 5 years relevant experience
- Ability to build in traceability and self audit process in terms of solution assumptions and workings
- Exposure in 3PL essential