As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Supply chain executive/Sales Coordinator (Gobal MNC/ Chemical Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984576
EA License No. 01C4394
Our client is one of the international chemical company with wide international presence and is currently expanding their business. They are looking for talents to join their team. Company will providing training and growth opportunity.
- Minimum of 2 years relevant experience
- Minimum diploma
- Detailed-mindset, responsible, and well organised
- Willing to learn
- Knowledge in SAP preferred
- Basic knowledge in basic general chemical knowledge preferred.
Major Roles and Responsibilities:
- Manage full spectrum of order fulfillment, local delivery and shipment coordination to customer across the region.
- Issuance of complete sales documents by SAP.
- Monthly sales closing, filling document, and update monthly sales data.
- Plan and collaborate across different functions to facilitate successful delivery.
- Bank negotiation L/C, DA and DP through bank
- 9am to 6pm.
- CBD area
- 5 days work week.
- VB + AWS
- Work life balance working environment and friendly working culture.
Interested applicants, please send your detailed resume with your last drawn salary/current drawn salary, expected salary and availability in MS WORD FORMAT
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES WILL BE NOTIFIED
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd | EA License No. 01C4394 | RCB No. 200007268E
BOK SHI JIN, ALFRED EA Registration No. R1657348.