Fosroc has over 70 years of experience in the delivery of tailored Constructive Solutions for virtually any type of construction projects, combining high quality products, expert technical support, customer service and innovation.
Our presence in 70 countries leaves us with an extensive network of offices & manufacturing location, having a total of 1500 employee globally. Since, the company’s beginning in the UK, Fosroc has developed into an international leading brand for all constructive solution for projects across a broad range of sector including commercial, Industrial, residential, infrastructure and marine.
Supply Chain Executive (3 months Contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002959211
- Overall in-charge for procurement, material planning and imports.
- Liaise with Sales team to control Inventory as per budgeted targets while ensuring ready availability of materials to ensure smooth operations and targeted production.
- Consistently evaluating vendor performance.
- Monitor Stock value and Stock aging
- Diploma in Business or related discipline.
- Goal-oriented, self-motivated, with a positive attitude.
- Advance in Excel and Power Point.
- Hands on knowledge of ERP (Microsoft DAX).
- Applicants should be Singaporean.
Interested applicants, please submit your comprehensive resume indicating current and expected salary, reason for leaving and your contact details via Apply Now