Recruit Express Pte Ltd - BFCG9
Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
As a premier leading recruitment consultancy in Singapore, our success has been a result of our focus in facilitating the growth of our Clients in business whilst enhancing the career opportunities for our Candidates.
With our swift expansion across the region, we now have offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Sydney, Kuala Lumpur and Hongkong as well as a partner network in Shanghai and Japan.
We serve with distinction and provide comprehensive staffing needs. As the total recruitment and staffing solutions partner, our goal is to provide our Clients the best staffing solutions through an integrated database network supported by localized content and services.
EA Licence No.:99C4599
Supply Chain Coordinator (up to $3200)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003149146
EA License No 99C4599
Employer Ref. SYL
- Manage trade flow supply chain processes with internal and external stakeholders develop strategies and proactively problem solve to ensure timely delivery and customer satisfaction
- Interact with internal and external stakeholders on operational issues relative to transportation and inventory control that impact warehouse operations
- Understand market demand and dynamics, working with commercial team on projections, analyse forecast errors and help commercial team improve and understand business impact of forecast errors.
- Liaise with customers to obtain and understand monthly rolling forecasts. Manage purchase orders and coordinate between suppliers, customers and 3PL/4PL partners for on-time delivery and billing.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate management of all customer order transactions onto ERP system, with direct interaction with our customer, 3PL and 4PL partners.
- Executing on time and accurate billing and coordinating root cause analysis of billing discrepancies.
- At least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Business, Logistics or Supply Chain.
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant working experience
- Proficient with SAP
More Jobs from this Company
Permanent Insurance Operations Executive ( Raffles Place / Middle Office/ $2700 - $3200 x 13mth)