Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Supply Chain Analyst (Telecommunication/ Network/ $4500)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002953779
EA License No 99C4599
- Analyse existing inventories, sales history and forecasts to make recommendations on inventory and replenishment planning
- Liaise with existing suppliers, placing purchase orders, rescheduling or cancelling purchase orders upon demand changing and following up/ expediting on deliveries with forwarders and logitics team
- Coordinate with manufacturing facilities, customer service, marketing, product marnagement team and distributors on materials requirements and stock mitigation
- Report on KPI and toher measures to ensure continuity of supplu and ongoing continuous improvement
- Work with customer service team, product management team, sourcing team, logistics team and others on SAP data maintenance and configuration
- Other duties as assigned by the supervisor
- Minimum Diploma with at least 3 years of relevant experience in Supply Chain
- Proficient in MS word
- Knowledge of SAP is preferred
- Working experience in knowledge in Supply Chain and trade requirements is required