Supplier Quality Management Executive (MNC | 5 days)
Adecco - GS Perm
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002953763
EA License No. 91C2918
Employer Ref. DL160916
A world-class leader specializes in Data collection and Industrial Automation for several industries: Logistics, Healthcare, Manufacturing and IT. Currently expanding their SEA office, and is looking for more talents to join!
- Qualifying Supplier according to plan and process for every new supplier start-up, in terms of quality control
- Performing acceptance control for new supplier
- Approving control plans for suppliers (Outbound inspection)
- Visiting supplier operations (Domestically and Internationally) to monitor the alignment between quality practices and expectations
- Attending to outbound inspection for critical suppliers and solving related issues
- Collecting and updating supplier's performance on regular base share
- Degree in any discipline
- 2 years (and above) of Supplier Quality/Procurement function
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin (To liaise with major suppliers from China and Taiwan)
- 5 days work week
- Travelling required during suppliers-sourcing phase (International and Domestics)
- Prepare your updated resume (please include your current salary package with full breakdown) and expected package.
- Apply here and contact us to follow-up!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgemail@example.com
Justin Tan Wern Xiang
Direct Line: 6697 7993
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1546944
About Adecco - GS Perm
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company.
With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange.
We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles.
If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.