Singapore’s Largest & Most Preferred Recruitment Company
Established since 1996, Recruit Express has emerged as a leading staffing solutions provider that has set a proven track record for matching the right people to the right organisation within the shortest time. With our vast network of resources, extensive databases and defined recruitment processes, we have been successfully bridging talented job seekers of the highest caliber to employers who only want the best in their teams.
In our relentless pursuit of excellent service, we have adopted best practices and dynamic growth strategies in expanding our operations across the Asia Pacific regions: we now operate from 18 offices in Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia, Hong Kong and Australia, as well as affiliates in Shanghai, Tokyo and Bangkok.
With over 400 committed consultants from various professional backgrounds and disciplines, we make a difference by delivering top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
EA License No. 99C4599
Supplier Quality Engineer (US MNC) Ref:JAZ
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988342
EA License No 99C4599
- Drive continuous improvement activities with our suppliers.
- Liaise with Warranty and Service Dept for field claims data, compile, analyse and work with fellow SQE and Sustaining Engrs to identify emerging trends from these field data so that each team can work with suppliers to deep dive into the root causes to drive Escapes performance.
- Responsible for valves and fittings commodity as well as chemicals such as sealant, gaskets, coatings etc
- Ensure good quality parts are released into the manufacturing value stream through controlling incoming inspection activities by working with the incoming engineer and his team of technicians in screening out detective parts.
- Drive suppliers to perform root cause analysis to arrest the problem for defective parts. Liaise with Incoming, Warehouse, Material, Production as well as Sustaining engineering in the acceptance of incoming goods as well as to contain defective parts.
- Drive Process Certification Program.
- Lead manufacturing teams in ensuring factory processes are certified the required level.
- Assist other SQEs to guide suppliers to manage their processes and certify them in accordance to the Procert guidelines.
- Degree in Engineering
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a similar capacity, preferably from a MNC environment.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Good interpersonal and organizational skills
- Hands-on style of working.