P’nnacle Pte Ltd is a young and dynamic firm providing recruitment services to employers from a spectrum of various industries such as Manufacturing, FMCG, Healthcare and Oil & Gas.
At P’nnacle, we believe in working alongside our clients towards successful closure within the shortest time. Apart from our vast network of extensive databases and streamlined recruitment processes, we have been successfully connecting high-calibred job-seekers to employers who want the best in their team by listening and identifying the best solutions for our clients.
Fueling P’nnacle’s success in standing out from the rest is a dedicated team of professional consultants committed to providing top-notch services to our clients and candidates alike.
Supplier QA Engineer (MNC, exp in Plastic Injection Industry)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153500
EA License No 09C3710
- Monitor supplier performance and verify corrective actions to ensure effectiveness
- Analyzed quality problems found by customer, QC, production and drive for containment action, corrective actions and preventive actions
- Collect and analyze suppliers’ measurement results and CPK
- Review QI samples on time
- Schedule and conduct supplier quality meeting and process audit
- Discuss with operation and project on the repair of defective tooling
- Review suppliers’ internal results and drive for supplier improvement
- Analyze IQC, PQC and assembly results and include in the suppliers improvement program
- Suggest cost reduction activities
- Understand new model parts during development stage
- Have knowledge in process and product auditing
- Min Diploma in Engineering
- Min 3 years of supplier quality experience
- Experience in plastic moulding industry
- Good communication and interpersonal skills