Supervisor (Bistro Operation) Leading Bistro & Cafe , Alexandra, Shift , 5 days
ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003116415
EA License No. 05C3451
Employer Ref. YSLC
- Leading Bistro & Cafe
- Alexandra - Shift , 5 days
- Min 2 years relevant experience
- You will support the Bistro Manager in the administration and operation of the Swedish Food Market, Bistro & Café.
- You ensure efficient operations of your section with special attention to the preparation and serving of food that enhance visitor experience.
- You look into customers’ concern in our food and services and provide solutions and corrective actions of necessary.
- Accountable for the revenue goals and KPIs.
- Assist Manager on goods supply forecast, stock controls and ensure proper cash handling procedures in accordance to the Safety & Security Risk Manual.
- Constantly follow up on the quality and food safety regulations and ensure a safe working environment for co-workers/ customers in accordance with all local health and safety regulations, operational and HACCP standards.
- Assist in planning of roster, manhour and supervise activities of our co-worker’s to ensure optimization in efficient manner.
- You also facilitate cost control by assist in materials requisitions, purchases and prepare reports for resource forecast and inventory management.
- Min 2 years of experience in a fast-paced and high-volume Bistro, with a proven leadership abilities and commercial acumen in ensuring cost and resource management.
- You possess decision-making and problem-solving abilities with the drive to make things happen and proficiency in MS Office is required.
- You have a strong sense of ownership and team spirit, willing to be cross-trained to support the smooth operation
- You lead by example and enjoy sharing your knowledge in developing and coaching the co-workers to support our Store’s growth.
- Ability to support retail peaks including weekends and Public Holidays are required.
By submitting any application or résumé to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information to prospective employers for their consideration.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
About ACHIEVE CAREER CONSULTANT PTE LTD
Founded in Singapore in 1990, Achieve Group is a multi award-winning organization and HR outsourcing partner-of-choice for local conglomerates and multinational corporations within the Asia Pacific region.
With offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong, Achieve Group offers a full suite of Talent Acquisition and HR Consulting solutions for your company's HRM needs, specializing in General Placement, Global Energy Recruitment, Technology Recruitment, Executive Search and HR Consulting. As the experts in talent recruitment and human resource engagement services, we pride ourselves on the timely delivery of these services through our team of dedicated and experienced professionals.
As a progressive organization that firmly believes in the pursuit of excellence, Achieve Group is always constantly evaluating and seeking to improve ourselves to fulfill our mission, because we believe that 'Your SUCCESS is our ACHIEVEment' !