Sub-Cashier cum American Citizen Services (ACS) Clerk
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983079
This position is responsible for the collection of and accounting for all fees paid for consular services in accordance with regulations and the highest standards of accuracy and accountability. The incumbent will assist the ACS Unit with passport and Consular Report of Birth Abroad (CRBA) application processing including document preparation, data entry, document printing and quality assurance of documents. The incumbent will handle walk-in public inquiries, be a first point of contact for all visitors to the Consular Section and will monitor/replenish ACS waiting room supplies.
All applicants must address each selection criterion detailed below with specific and comprehensive information supporting each item in their resume. Failure to do so may result in a determination that the applicant is not qualified.
- Successful completion of local secondary school or graduating high school education.
- At least 1 year of responsible experience in cashiering, bookkeeping and/or accounting.
- Fluent oral and written English communication skills.
- Possess good data entry skills and accuracy in statistical work.
- Must have understanding of cashiering procedures and basic principles of accountability.
- Must be able to work calmly with the public when under pressure.
- Competence in MS Office software programs (Word, Excel, Outlook).
Interested applicants should note that requirements stated above must be addressed in your resumé or your application will not be considered. Please also include your Singapore ID card number together with detailed information listing position requirements, education and work experience in your resumé. Please send your letter of interest and resumé by October 27, 2016 to:
Human Resources Officer
American Embassy, 27 Napier Road, Singapore 258508
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Thank you for your interest in U.S. Embassy Singapore.