100% Client Focused, Proven Trust & Integrity
SearchAsia is a prominent human capital consulting firm with a strong Asia Pacific presence.
Our commitment to our clients is to go beyond recruitment and into business partnership; we take pride in representing our clients and are proactive in participating in your growth. By providing thought leadership and guidance, we assist our business partners to navigate and manage the lucrative, but highly complex and uncertain, markets of Asia Pacific.
To our candidates, we believe in forging long-term relationships with you beyond providing career opportunities. Our consultants strive to have a complete understanding of every candidate's needs, career objectives and motivations, and continue to help you
The Window of Opportunities
EA Licence No.: 16S8107
Structured Finance Manager for a growing Regional Bank
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029093
EA License No 16S8107
We are looking for a Structured Finance Manager for a growing Regional Bank.
- Support origination and execution of transactions including preparation of pitchbooks and participate in presentations.
- Assist in maintenance, development, promotion and coordination of overall project finance activities.
- Conduct risk analyses and due diligences, and prepare risk assessment reports.
- Conduct cashflow and financial modelling.
- Monitor existing transactions, make assessments of periodical reports and report to relevant parties.
- Establish, develop and maintain Business Networks with clients and market participants etc.
- Analyze Financing Structure and negotiate terms and conditions of transactions.
- Keep abreast with market trends and business opportunities.
- A bachelor's degree with at least 5 years of structured finance experience within the Banking space.
- Strong financial modelling skills.
- Analytical with good communication and written skills.
Interested Applicants, please apply via JobsDB in WORD DOC, or contact Ms Sar Wei Lin Canice (R1329095 / 16S8107) at 6735 5885. We regret to inform you that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.