Stress Test Governance Lead
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003027968
EA License No. 07C5595
Employer Ref. MLJ15923
Our client is a top tier commercial and investment bank. Due to organization growth, they are looking for Stress Test Governance persons to join the tem within the Group Finance function.
The candidate will play a key role in governing the Finance stress test work stream and ensure the Finance stress test results are accurate and impactful.
The role includes the following responsibilities:
Analytics and advisory:
- Analysis and benchmarking of stress and base case scenarios.
- Coordinating engagement with products, segments, and/or countries to understand behaviour, performance, and portfolio profiles under various scenarios.
- Interfacing with the data and modelling teams to ensure data requirements are met.
- Alignment of methodology, assumptions, and results with other work streams.
- Consolidating and reporting results to businesses. Identifying conclusions and proposals for proactive action and decision making.
- Coordination of the Finance Stress Test work stream and alignment with other work streams.
- Defining and ensuring adherence to roles and responsibilities.
- Ensuring regulatory requirements are met, including specific methodology/rules and deliverables.
- Preparing MI packs for senior management, businesses, and committees.
- Identifying and managing enhancements and improvements in process, approach, reporting, or analytics.
- Meeting all assurance requirements including policies and procedures, controls, operational risk assessments, and internal audit reviews.
- Management of adhoc capital or liquidity projects, including adhoc stress tests, regulatory reporting changes, and other change initiatives
- Bachelor or master degree in strategy, finance, economic
- 3-5 years of experience in the banking of financial industry
- 3-5 years of experience in risk functions (market, credit, liquidity, products,…). Ideally at least two of those.
- Strategic and analytical skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Stakeholder management experience
- Project management experience
- Prior exposure to issues around market strategy, client planning, asset allocation, liquidity, Basel framework, balance sheet, risk management and/or treasury.
Please send your resume, in WORD format only and quote reference number Ref MLJ15923, by clicking the apply button. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Co. Registration no.: 200612189E | EA Licence no.: 07C5595 | EA Registration no.: R1547259
About Robert Half
Robert Half is the world's first and largest specialised recruitment firm and a pioneer in global placement services for accounting, finance, banking and technology professionals. Founded in 1948, the company is traded on the New York Stock Exchange (symbol: RHI).
We have over 340 offices and 12,000 employees worldwide with a presence in Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East, North America and South America. Visit www.roberthalf.com.sg for more job openings.