TWC /BIO pte Ltd
Strategic Marketing Manager
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002986883
Job Description :
- Responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives, which is to ensure achievement of in-market sales, share of market and profitability
- Work closely with Business Director and Medical team in the US headquarter to develop and execute marketing plan and programs for achievement of short and long-term business objectives as well as to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company products
- Research, analyze and monitor financial, technological and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on and the effects of competitive activity may be minimized
- Provide strategic direction on division’s advertising and promotion activities
- Ensure compliance with all local legislative and other requirement relating to products and services
- Ensure that the administrative and financial affairs are carried out to the highest standards of business practice and in accordance with the Company policies and practices and local legislation
- Potentially lead coach and develop a team of direct reports to design and implement effective programs according to overall brand objectives
- Degree holder preferably majoring in MBA, Business, and/or Science.
- Familiar with the Europe and U.S.A. culture. Proficiency in English and Chinese (to liaise with associates) is a must.
- 5 years of experience in sales and marketing experience with a focus on China, Singapore, and Europe markets.
- Must have experience in Medical Devices.
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in Management role with good track record in building, leading and executing a Marketing Plan
- Preferably possess related industry experience
- Able to study/predict market dynamics, trend, insights and translate them into a sound Marketing Strategies to support healthy and sustainable business growth
- Good management skills with ability of people development/management, coaching, effective communicate and strong organizational management
- Proven with strong analytical, planning, forecasting and budgeting/financial skills