Founded in 2004 in Singapore, Capita Staffing & Search is a premium recruitment expert and staffing provider for international companies in Singapore and across Asia.
Encompassing local and international placements, contract and temporary staffing, outplacement as well as payroll services across all industry sectors, Capita’s highly personalised service ensures that its clients find the right talent to meet their human resource needs.
Capita’s service offering is split into corporate and specialised divisions. While the corporate division comprises the business support and outsourcing practices that focus on permanent, contract and temporary positions, the specialised division has a focus on the engineering, banking and finance as well as technology industries. With more companies requiring candidates for specialist functions as well as talent with generalist capabilities in an increasingly competitive business environment, these divisions ensure that clients work with industry-focused consultants with specific expertise to match their talent management needs.
Capita Staffing & Search was voted one of Human Resources Magazine Singapore’s Top 10 HR Vendors for three consecutive years in 2010, 2011, 2012. In addition in 2012, we are the winner of the Enterprise 50 award and TOP Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 award.
In 2012, Capita Staffing & Search expanded its footprint in Asia, opening an office in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia to better serve regional clients.
More information about Capita Staffing & Search is available at www.capitagrp.com and www.facebook.com/capitagrp.
STOWAGE PLANNER ( UP TO 4.5K, URGENT, CBD AREA)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029394
EA License No 08C2893
• To be part of the stowage team contributing towards the optimization of the vessels operated by the Company in the region - with main focus on SIN~MAA and SIN-CCU trades.
• in port – including achieving maximising cargo lift, optimal sailing draft & trim and minimal ballast consistent with Company (FEP) Fuel Efficiency Programme.
• To review and approve Lines DG cargo applications in line with IMDG Code, port limitations, company/in-house and
• To review and approve Lines OOG applications in line with stowage, operational and terminal handlings feasibilities.
• To review and approve Lines COD requests
Job Code: AXA
EA License No.: 08C2893