As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Store Manager - 5 days / islandwide / Retail / Attractive Salary Package!
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002984538
EA License No. 01C4394
- Ensure good management of daily store operation at all times
- Achieve budgeted Sales, net margin, operating overheads and operating profit result
- Prepare weekly and monthly sales report including inventory
- Prepare sales forecast for outlet on monthly basis
- Manage and communicate retail management standards as well as the KPIs
- Responsible for the annual assortment plan and store HR annual plan
- Participate in planning & presenting monthly team meetings
- Contribute to discussions planning sales incentives and staff motivation programs
- Ensure staff receive on the job coaching, mentoring & education
- Support & contribute to the Retail University training schedule and goals
- Min Diploma or Degree Holder
- Any relevant working experience in Retail
- Min 3 years of working experience in Store Management
- Good communication skills
- Able to work in Retail Environment
- Good leadership
Interested candidates, please forward your resume with a recent photo in MS Word format
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No.: 01C4394
RCB No.: 200007268E
Kuah Wei Ling - EA Personnel Registration No.: R1106502