TWG Tea Company Pte Ltd implies a long history of perpetual exploration and creativity…
Offering over 800 teas from 36 different countries including countless exclusive teas all hand blended in Singapore, TWG Tea has one of the largest selections in the world. We create daring and exclusive blends, using the most fragrant flowers and fruits from Europe, the most exotic spices, and only the finest, single estate teas from remote and mysterious regions of the world.
TWG Tea sources, blends, designs, manufactures, packs and distributes high quality loose and packaged teas, teabags, tea accessories, tea infused patisseries and gourmet products, showcased in our own directly operated and uniquely designed TWG Tea salons, boutiques and retail counters, and distributed to a network of wholesale luxury hotel and restaurant customers throughout Asia, the Middle East, North America and Europe.
TWG Tea is expanding its business and is looking for energetic, innovative and committed candidates with relevant experience to join us.
Store Manager (North Asia)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988212
- Overall, provide prompt updates to the Area Manager to discuss the salon & boutique priorities and opportunities
- Ensure and be accountable for profitability of the salon & boutique by growing sales and controlling costs of goods, inventory levels, labor, supplies and expenses
- Brand knowledge and maintaining image of TWG Tea
- Enforce Salon & Boutique operating procedures
- Ensure proper staff coverage, scheduling according to the needs of the Company while maintaining target labor costs
- Promote safe work practices habits, identifying and resolving potential safety hazards, operational inconsistencies and in any staff or customer incidents. Documents accidents, conducts initial investigation and determination of root cause in the interest of maintaining a safe work environment
- Responsible for contacting the police and informing the Management in case of store theft
- Responsible of ordering of stocks, inventory control, and ensure latest products and updated product catalogue are in the Salon & Boutique
- Maintains high cleanliness standards consistently throughout the store in the areas of store appearance, merchandise and equipment
- Maintains a clean well-merchandised salon & boutique, following visual presentation plans and standards
- Provide appropriate counseling and disciplinary action to staff who fail to meet the Company performance standards
- Promptly submissions of HR documentations; weekly and monthly roster, attendance sheet, punch cards, and medical certificates
- Managing Annual Leave and Public Holiday clearance including related staffing issues
- Provide feedback of staff work performance, conduct staff probation evaluation and performance appraisals when appropriate
- Ensure all staff are meeting the Company grooming standards and monitor all standard of procedures are adhered on daily basis
- Oversees all cash and media management functions. Able to perform all POS duties, front and back of house functions including opening and closing procedures, coordinating with the Corporate Office as necessary
- Maintains proper loss prevention standards, reviewing cash handling procedures, deposits and safe procedures
- Responsible to ordering of stocks, inventory control, and ensure latest products are in the Salon & Boutique, stablishing relationship with suppliers ensuring the Company receives competitive terms
- Minimum 5 years of experience in F&B and retail operations, preferably in fine-dining and luxury goods industry
- Will to travel overseas for short term work assignments
- Pleasant and well-groomed
- Strong leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Customer service and results- oriented
- High initiative and positive attitude
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Please forward detailed RESUME with recent photo, indicating reasons for leaving, last drawn salary, expected salary and date of availability in MS Word format.