Bizhub Asia Group is a specialist Search and Selection Firm that has established a leading presence in the professional recruitment industry.
We work extensively on a global basis across all major industries, with offices in Singapore, Malaysia and Hong Kong.
Join us !!
If you have a strong passion to strive a career in HR Business and want to be part of the effort to source for the right talent empowering our clients' business growth, join our team today as a Recruitment Consultant / Specialist.
Please visit our website at www.bizhubasia.com
LinkedIn @ www.linkedin.com/company/bizhub-asia-pte-ltd
Facebook @ https://www.facebook.com/bizhubasiasg
Twitter @ https://twitter.com/Bizhub_Asia
Store Assistant (Warehouse/ Customer service)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003153781
EA License No 08C2822
- (Receiving) He is responsible for our distribution centre during unload incoming material, count the material, and shortage, excess stocks or to highlight damages. This role is deem important and requires high attention as any record any shortages or damages that are not reported may cause stock discrepancy
- (Inspection) He is responsible of the inspection to determine if the product meets the specifications and requirements of the purchase order. The inspection of the physical products is to see if there are in good condition. Example: No torn, No dent, etc
- (Inventory Control) He is responsible to move from inspection area to the storage / picking location. (In case of picking outage) or a storage location. ( Example shelf, bulk or racks) To control the location and quantities of materials on hand
- (Storage) He is able to conduct physical act of moving materials from inspection and placing them in storage
- (Replenishment) He is able to conduct replenishment when warehouse distribution management assigns a special area for picking stock
- (Order picking) He is responsible to perform order picking distribution has received. The order is to fulfil the qty customer had placed for next day fulfilment.
- Possess Minimum GCE “N” or GCE “”O" Level
- At least 1 - 3 years of experiences
Qualified or interested candidate, Kindly click APPLY below
Kindly indicate the following details in your resume:
1. Current and Expected salary
2. Reason for leaving for current and previous employment
3. Earlier availability date
4. Position that you are applying for
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
However, rest assured that all applications will be updated to our resume bank for future opportunities/references.