Storage Specialist (NetApp)
ARYAN SEARCH PTE LTD
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961134
EA License No. 13C6405
Our client offers the leading and most comprehensive end-to-end solutions and services for IT Infrastructure involving the next generation of technologies.
Since its inception, the company is continuously growing and looking for exceptional people who will join their team.
Individuals who will be most suited to their company are “work-finders" - people who are effective, not waiting what to be told, aware of what needs to be done and willing to do it –whatever it is and loves to solve challenging technical problems. They are also looking for someone who is energetic, smart and able to share interesting ideas and suggestions. You will work with talented people in a friendly and collaborative environment. Think this is you? Then what are you waiting for?!
Storage Specialist (NetApp)
- The Storage Specialist will provide expert level of NetApp support and guidance. You will work closely with architects, engineering and support team in design, planning and testing. You will also provide consulting on storage infrastructure and operational solutions tailored to meet the customer’s needs
- Provide proactive recommendations to the customer for improving storage support operations and/or effective use of NetApp storage
- Participates in the execution of the business continuance and disaster recovery plans
- Participates in the operational execution of the customer's storage disaster recovery process as required.
- Represents client in a professional manner to customers, Partners and other personnel at all times.
- Participates in the continual review and improvement of existing operational policies and procedures in compliance with Client’s storage management best practices.
- Provide an advisory support role as part of the escalation process.
- 5-8 years minimum experience working with the NetApp storage or other storage platform.
- Preferably has hands-on experience on other storage products such as Nimble, HDS, EMC etc
- Strong ability to perform storage performance analysis and storage capacity management and planning.
- Excellent Knowledge of SAN – including exposure to plan and strategize allocation of volumes, LUN’s
- Understanding of OS platforms, UNIX, Linux, or Windows in relation to storage
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and problem solve complex issues quickly and efficiently.
- Knowledgeable of industry best practices in the implementation of complex storage environments.
- Ability to work in a dynamic and fast paced vendor environment.
- Experience performing storage migrations, SAN migrations and supporting disaster recovery tests will be an advantage.
All interested applicants should send their resume to: PRINCESS(at)aryansearch(dot)com
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified.
ea personnel name: uy princess ramos
EA Registration number: R1103286
Licensee: Aryan Search Pte Ltd / License No. 13C6405
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to ARYAN SEARCH PTE LTD
About ARYAN SEARCH PTE LTD
Aryan Search Team is
Winner of HR Asia:
- Best New Recruitment Agency 2016
- Best Recruitment Consultant 2016
- Best Recruitment Innovation Award 2015
HRM Readers’ Choice Awards 2016:
- Best Recruitment Firm - Engineering IT positions
- Best Recruitment Firm - Sales Marketing Position
- Best Recruitment Firm - Senior Positions
Global Recruiter Award 2015:
- Best Recruitment Consultant
HR Asia Awards 2016:
- Best Client Service
Aryan Search was formed in 2008, with HQ in Singapore and offices across the region. We are a rapidly growing award winning company that offers specialist recruitment consulting services to top class companies, regionally and globally. We cover all areas of Permanent, Contract and Temporary recruitment with a vertical and account driven approach allowing us to adapt and innovate to tailor for our client and candidate needs alike
Top recruiters source top talent
We pride ourselves on being able to deliver the absolute best talent for our clients. It’s vital that we have dedicated, committed recruiters who are passionate about being experts in their vertical markets. We see the importance of selecting the right recruiter, training and coaching them and allowing them to be free to follow the pulse of the industry. Our consultants are given ample tooling, support and advice to ensure that they can not only source well, fast and accurately, but also have a work environment that is aimed at bringing outstanding long term results.
Ethical, integral and candid
Our consultants are highly-trained recruitment experts, who combine leading edge IT systems with 'The Human Touch'. We're operating in the heart of the vertical markets that we specialize in, hence our role is incredibly important, a position that we respect and strive to maintain mutual trust and respect to all of our relations.
What makes us different?
Many of our customers have referenced the incredible focus, speed, passion and persistence in how we operate, we are often told that we stand out from the rest because we know what we are doing. We are true professionals. Our depth and knowledge of the skills, trends, market climate, process and the personal relationships we create give us a confidence and platform to provide an exemplary super-efficient service that has impact and accuracy.
Normally our consultants are seen in the communities associated with the core skills, meetups, events or even blogging about the vertical they operate in. It’s important we are connected and have the touch point to a vast array of people within our domains. We are different because we care about what we do.
What do we recruit?
We recruit for all levels of staff from juniors through to senior management for all sectors of industries, from Information Technology, Banking & Finance (BFSI), Entertainment & Media, Government, Hospitality, Health Care & Pharmaceuticals, Manufacturing, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation & Distribution.
Why Aryan Search?
We are responsive, fast, professional and accurate in how we work. Our advice and expertise can allow you to focus on your core business and allow us to take on the overhead of recruiting. Specialists not generalists. Our reputation and results speak wonders - just ask around and you will soon understand why Aryan Search is performing so well.
Our journey continues...
From our inception to date we have achieved exceptional growth, acquired fantastic clients across the regional and globally, invested enormously into a high end technology platform totally unique to Aryan Search and built a profitable business that will continue to grow organically.
The journey for Aryan Search has only started, we will continue to build a solid reputable brand that will disrupt the industry by innovating, leading and challenging the status quo, positioning us as a thought leader and inspiration to recruiters, candidates and clients for the next coming generation.
Company Registration No. 200823066N
License No.: 13C6405