People Profilers - NC
Staff Nurse (Toa Payoh / Commonwealth / Hillview)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003029349
EA License No 02C4944
- Oversee ward operations to ensure quality delivery of care.
- Prepare and administer medications to residents in accordance with safe medication practices.
- Work closely with the multi-disciplinary team to develop a care plan for residents.
- Supervise care staff to ensure accurate care delivery and interventions.
- Evaluate the resident’s response to care interventions and rehabilitative programmes and recommend revision of care plan as necessary
- Degree/ Diploma, Nitec in Nursing or relevant disciplines
- Min 3 – 5 years working experiences in hospital or nursing home setup
- Registered Nurse with SNB
Working Hours: 1st & 2nd shift (No Night Shift)
Salary Range: Basic + 13 month bonus + Variable Bonus
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please email your resume in a detailed Word format to natasha .choo @ peopleprofilers .com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd
No. 1 Finlayson Green #18-01 Singapore 049246
DID: 6589 5834 Fax: 6536 7890
Natasha Choo Siang Mint
License Number: 02C4944
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.