Looking for a rewarding career with work life balance?
Society for the Aged Sick has been formed since 1968 and is a non-profit, charitable organization offering residential care for the destitute and aged sick. Please visit our website at http://www.societyagedsick.org.sg for more details about us.
We are currently seeking suitable candidates for the position of STAFF NURSE.
WHY JOIN US?
Society for the Aged Sick - a place for an opportunity to work in your area of expertise.
We foster a unique working environment, one that balances professionalism with a social life.
We offer attractive salary that commensurate with your work experience.
We provide opportunities for a better career advancement within the company
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988949
The incumbent will be in-charge of direct care of the residents at the Home.
- Provide nursing care to residents including monitoring their dietary intake and medications.
- Review residents’ conditions and ensure that information is documented accordingly for doctor’s follow-up in hospitals & polyclinics.
- Ensure standards of nursing practice are adhered to at all times.
- Attend to residents’ visitors.
- Supervise and guide junior staff.
- Perform stock checks – medical and toiletries.
- Any other duties assigned.
- Must be registered with the Singapore Nursing Board.
- Good communication, interpersonal skills and a team player.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin or dialects in order to liaise with mandarin speaking residents