Seagate is the global leader in data storage solutions, developing amazing products that enable people and businesses around the world to create, share and preserve their most critical memories and business data. Be empowered to succeed in a work environment where your talent, skills and ideas are recognized and encouraged — and supported by the resources and worldwide reach to achieve your goals.
- Awarded CES 2015 Innovations honoree
- Awarded CES 2015 Editor's Choice Award
- Seagate was named a Thomson Reuters 2014 Top 100 Global Innovator, 2014
- Ranked one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, 2015
- The Seagate Seven portable drive wins two prestigious awards, the Red Dot Design Award and the iF Design Award. The awards honor products for innovative industrial design, functionality, durability and emotional content, 2015
Sr Pricing Analyst - Consumer Sales (6 months contract)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002988053
Employer Ref. AMK165043
Job Description :-
- Performs a full range of pricing research and analysis for all sales channels as required
- Performs complex analysis and generate reports from information gathered.
- Makes pricing plan and price positioning recommendations based on the results of data analysis for management.
- Provide pricing information and assistance to Corporate and Field Management (e.g., AUP analysis and outlook)
- Provide collaboration and pricing direction to Sales Staff
- Responsible for tactical pricing decisions and price execution in accordance with the regional pricing plan
Job Requirement :-
- Bachelor Degree preferably in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines. At least 3 – 5 years pricing experience or related roles.
- Solid analytical skills and meticulous, have an eye for details
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite – Ms Excel in particular
- Strong Interpersonal and excellent communication skills across all levels of management
- Independent and has the ability to work under pressure
- Good team player