Sr Digital Transformation Consultant
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002987570
EA License No. 11C3837
Employer Ref. 13893
- Global Management Consulting Firm
- Fortune 500 Clients
- Up to $200,000
This global consulting organisation is looking for a Sr Digital Transformation Consultant. Based in Singapore, you will be responsible for End to End management of various digital projects for Fortune 500 clients across APAC. Reporting into the MD, you will be a key person in delivering customers projects in a timely manner, on budget.
- You will be responsible for the day to day project management for digital transformations
- Working as the lead, you will create transformational strategy from conception to reality within the required timeframes
- Working with key stakeholders, you will identify issues, document and initiate best practices to ensure that the project meets expectations.
- Manage delivery to post delivery processes whilst managing vendors, agencies and development team
- Report, analyse, and solve problems and project plan deviations as they surface
- Degree qualified, you will have a proven track record of 4 plus years in digital marketing and project management
- A good understanding of platforms like CMS, Email Marketing and Webinar delivery platforms.
- Strong knowledge on digital marketing technologies including web analytics, content management, social media, mobile web enablement, and paid and organic SEO
- Risk/issue management: ability to identify, analyze, track, manage and resolve risks and issues that impact project goals and objectives
- You will be an excellent communicator, who has demonstrated experience of managing vendors and Agencies to a successful outcome.
- Knowledge of Platform: Adobe (AEM, Campaign, Connect and Analytics) advantageous
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" or contact Dolores Lateo (EA Reg. No. R1439659) on +65 6429 3206 for more information.
Chandler Macleod Group Pte Ltd, EA Licence: 11C3837
About Chandler Macleod
Chandler Macleod Group is Australasia's leading provider of integrated human resources services, products and technologies. We help people and organisations to reach their full potential by enhancing their human resource strategy and practices to support achievement of their goals. This is delivered through provision of Permanent, Temporary and Contract Staffing, Psychometric Assessment, HR Consulting Services, Managed Workforces, Outsourcing and Payroll & HR technologies. Chandler Macleod now operates more than 35 offices throughout 6 countries, including Australia, New Zealand and Asia, and is headquartered in Sydney. We are a Member of Recruit Holdings Co., Ltd - the 5th largest staffing company in the world, having been acquired by them in April 2015.