Seagate is the global leader in data storage solutions, developing amazing products that enable people and businesses around the world to create, share and preserve their most critical memories and business data. Be empowered to succeed in a work environment where your talent, skills and ideas are recognized and encouraged — and supported by the resources and worldwide reach to achieve your goals.
- Awarded CES 2015 Innovations honoree
- Awarded CES 2015 Editor's Choice Award
- Seagate was named a Thomson Reuters 2014 Top 100 Global Innovator, 2014
- Ranked one of the World’s Most Admired Companies by Fortune magazine, 2015
- The Seagate Seven portable drive wins two prestigious awards, the Red Dot Design Award and the iF Design Award. The awards honor products for innovative industrial design, functionality, durability and emotional content, 2015
Sr Business Analyst (Asia-Pacific)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003033530
Job Description :-
- Develop the cadence and process to in-quarter review and execution for APAC distribution business
- Monitor and analyze market operating prices in each of the APAC countries.
- Monitor, decide and communicate weekly business actions to countries.
- Work with cross functional teams to drive compilation and analysis of customer, market and competitive intelligence.
- Review, decide and execute weekly programs to countries in a timely manner
- Help follow-up on operational and business decisions/directions and establish action plan to meet business objectives
- Work with regional business manager and sales director on business plans and aligning investments to those plans.
- Support regional business manager to build up sustainable growth business modeling.
- BS/BA degree in Economics, Finance, Sales Operations, or related field and/or MBA preferred
- Min 5-7 years experience in business/financial planning and analysis, preferably supporting product management or sales functions.
- Results oriented to achieve defined business objectives
- Meet deadlines and work under pressure with limited supervision
- Strong presentation and communication skills required to communicate with senior business executives and stakeholders.
- Strong analytical, data processing and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to distills and synthesizes insights from analysis to the right level of detail
- Manages multiple projects and stakeholders simultaneously, balancing priorities effectively
- Identifies relevant and effective data sources with tenacity, proposing solutions to identified issues
- Candidates with strong MS Excel, Powerpoint and Tableau