Sr Analyst - Special Projects
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002957872
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0262166
about the company
This organisation is among world's most admired companies to work for. They love innovation and are setting up a new team in Singapore which will entirely focus on innovation projects. You will work as a Project Manager Scrum in this team.
about the job
The role is focused on doing internal consulting work and manage regional projects. You need to be hands on and able to manage multiple projects at one time. The responsibilties include following
- Planning and organizing internal and customer engagements with the stakeholders
- Interface with multiple teams to solicit input and build plans to run projects
- Organize and drive client co-creation sessions that may include C-level participants
- Manage several concurrent work streams
about the manager/team
the team comprises of 2 members and you will report directly to the program manager who is based in Singapore. You will have regular interaction with the teams based in the ASEAN region.
skills and experience required
- Bachelor's degree or a diploma with minimum of 3 years of relevant experience as a Sr Analyst/ Business Analyst or Technical Consultant preferably from a startup or consulting environment.
- You have strong leadership skill to ensure customer sessions stay on track and are able to manage efforts including local and off-site teams
- Any project management certification is good to have.
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Navneet at +65 6510 7407.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1109259)
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.