GRAVITAS RECRUITMENT GROUP (SG) PTE LTD
Gravitas Recruitment group is a specialist recruitment firm that has an incredible story of internal growth, succession and success. With a story that only started 6 years ago we are now regarded as one of the top executive search firms within the Insurance domain covering highly specialised insurance niches across Asia from our hub in Hong Kong. We have organically grown to a business with 100 consultants across five offices (Hong Kong & Singapore and 3 in UK - US office openeing 2016). We have a fantastic track record of hiring individuals with a flair and enthusiasm for sales who have no experience in recruitment and we have numerous success stories of training graduates into accountable and consistent billing consultants. We offer a multi-cultural environment, managers that lead from the front, a tangible track record of actualising employee potential, clever market splits and a culture of nurture coupled with empowerment.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003027639
EA License No 14C7195
About our client
Our client, an established organization with fantastic family oriented culture is now looking for a Middleware Engineer. For this role they are keen to meet with technical people who are very detail and goal oriented as well as people who have accountability of paramount value, mirroring the type of organization that they are.
You will be the technical SME for databases, middleware and production control systems within our client. As the subject matter expert, you will perform technical roadmapping, project management to day-to-day systems administration as well as support of these systems.
- Systems Analysis and Technical System Ownership (Systems design, Systems operations and maintenance, User support, Systems technical management)
- Project Management (RFP tendering process, Project reporting and control, vendor management)
- Overall IT Business Analysis (gathering of requirements, liaising with users, analysing data)
- Production Change and Release Management (Production Control) operations
- You will be covering the following areas:
Middleware: Microsoft SQL databases, MySQL databases, Oracle databases, SAP BASIS
Microsoft Enterprise Applications: Sharepoint, Yammer, K2
Production Control systems: Microsoft Team Foundation Server
- Degree holder in Information Technology, Information Systems, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in the IT Industry
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle database administration and Microsoft Sharepoint is a must
- Experience in systems analysis work is a must
- ITIL, Prince2 or equivalent project management certification is a plus, but not mandatory
Interested candidates, please APPLY NOW!