TBC HR’s Consultants are well equipped with knowledge in specific industries such as Engineering, IT, Telecommunications, Banking, Retail and Logistics.
With the in-depth knowledge of the industries mentioned, our Consultants are able to provide Professional Advice and to speak with both active and passive job seekers for Career Opportunities.
Our clients’ portfolio consists of Fortune 500 and Blue Chip Companies, Recession Proof Organisations as well as regionally established MNCs.
Specialist (Corporate Communications -PERM / $4000 - $5200 +AWS+VB) Swg12-Mar
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003152635
EA License No 04C3537
- $4000 - $5200
- Annual Wage Supplement + Variable Bonuses
- Perm Role
In this role, the Specialist will assist the Director, Corporate Planning & Risk to define the Company’s communications strategy and ensure the consistent execution of activities in support of all communications initiatives with the ultimate goal of telling company’s story across all platforms and audiences.
- Develop media statements, presentations, newsletters, etc. for the company
- Support the development of the annual reports, including writing and overseeing design
- Oversee design resources for various projects
- Manage the content of the company websites
- Manage the company’s social media platforms
- Field inbound media calls and request. Track activities, service all requests for information and use interactions as opportunities to pitch other story ideas
- Handle Crisis Communications task and support the department’s business continuity objectives.
- Maintain relevant company-wide communications policies and procedures
- Develop and execute Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programs and PR/Media related events
- Serve as a point-of-contact across the organisation to harmonise communication activities
- Liaison with our PR agency and other media agencies
- Minimum Diploma in public relations, communications, marketing, journalism or related field.
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years of communications experience.
- Strong writing, communication, presentation, speech writing and editing skills; ability to craft powerful, credible and engaging messages.
- Knowledgeable in the emerging and established social media technologies, platforms and channels.
- Good understanding of business and finance will be a plus.
- Expertise in leading communication activities and ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Experience working with internal teams to build communications strategies, from building objectives and core messaging, to executing on that strategy.
- Experience working with the media, including drafting of position statements, news releases and related materials, and building relationships.
- Experience in managing project budgets and measurement tools.
- Strong understanding and experience with social media in a business context.
- Maturity and discretion needed for interaction with senior leadership and high-profile matters
Do visit our job listing at www.tbchr.com/Jobs for other job opportunities
Wong Zi Ming Shawn:R1104442