Specialist - Master Data Management
Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003148220
Employer Ref. 16667
Part of your life. Part of tomorrow.
We make life easier, safer and greener - with technology that achieves more, consumes less and is accessible to everyone. Microelectronics from Infineon is the key to a better future. Efficient use of energy, environmentally-friendly mobility and security in a connected world - we solve some of the most critical challenges that our society faces while taking a conscientious approach to the use of natural resources.
In your new role you will:
- Set up master data in Infineon's logistics systems for use in production, business units and order processing
- Be the process owner for master data processes
- Provide consultation to business unit users for new supply chain and business requirements
- Support team ramp-up, provide product support and prepare product master data
- Execute data management maintenance, error correction and archive obsolete data
- Collaborate with IT department to implement work processes in optimizing work efficiency
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- A degree in Engineering, Information Technologies or Supply Chain Logistics
- Good understanding of supply chain processes, manufacturing and/or production shop floor system in semiconductor industries
- Good analytic skills on system linkage and logical thinking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to be the ideal team player in a multinational environment
- Work independently and possess a structured, hands-on approach towards work
About Infineon Technologies Asia Pacific Pte Ltd
Does this sound like just the right challenge for you? If so, we look forward to getting to know you!