e2i (Employment and Employability Institute) is THE Marketplace to link employers, working people and training providers. We help working people get better skills and better jobs. We help companies recruit staff and improve productivity.
We are gearing up to better serve more customers at our new campus in Jurong East, known as the Devan Nair Institute for Employment and Employability. Be part of our exciting journey. Join us if you envision yourself:
- connecting with working people to upgrade skills and enhance job worth
- engaging employers to increase productivity and job value
- working with training providers and stakeholders to create employment and employability programme
If you would like to make a real difference to the lives of others, send in your application now.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Specialist, Industry (Infocomm) (e2i)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958285
Employer Ref. e2i/2016/09/005
You will work with stakeholders in the Infocomm sector
You will work with employers and partners include government agencies in the industry sectors to identify and develop solutions for better productivity, professional development and placement, leading to better jobs and wages for workers. You will be responsible for developing targeted proposals and packages through market research and analysis. You will proactively seek out organisations, generate referrals and develop multi-tier partnerships, and adopt a hands-on approach to deliver recruitment, training and productivity programmes.
You will also work with employees by provide coaching advice to candidates on improving employability through skills upgrading and skills conversion and equip candidates with skills and job opportunities through coaching, interview and job preparatory training.
- Degree holder in any discipline
- Highly motivated team player with excellent customer service and interpersonal skills
- Enterprising, energetic and good at problem solving
- Strong communication and coordination skills
- At least 3 years’ work experience in account management in the Infocomm sector