jobsDB ref: JSG400003002960164
- Oversee all cooking operations, including methods of preparation, portion control, monitoring timeliness of food delivery and garnishing; ensuring a high quality preparation and attractive presentation of all food to meet corporate standards and policies.
- Able to propose and promote a culinary approach that can blend high end Italian dining with dynamism, vibrancy within a hip and happening dining environment.
- Ensure that food handling and hygiene regulations are followed in accordance with Singapore NEA standards.
- Monitor food purchasing, staffing, food preparation and food inventory management in order to control food and labor cost and waste, ensuring adherence to the budget.
- Ensure quantity and quality checks of items ordered are received and stored in proper condition.
- Work closely and cooperates with other chefs, and ops team in order to achieve highest possible satisfaction of food items.
- Responsible in developing dining and event menu changes to ensure variety and food quality.
- Oversee and ensure all stations are properly stocked and set up.
- Oversee and ensure all kitchen equipment and working conditions are well maintained.
- Collaborate with different outlet’s executive chef in playing part in the conceptualizing of new theme and menu.
- Other ad-hoc duties as requested.
- Candidate must possess at least 4 to 5 years relevant experience in Italian cuisines & fine dining / Event Catering or Farm To table;
- Must have completed Basic Food Hygiene course;
- Creative and organized in menu planning and development;
- Strong Italian/ Farm to Table culinary knowledge and cooking technic;
- Attention to detail, possess monitoring and time management skills;
- Team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills;
- Flexibility is a must so is the ability to multi-task, work under pressure and with short deadlines;
- Able to commit shift work, weekends and public holidays;
- Proficient in MS Office applications for administrative work.
- Knowledgeable in financial jargon will be an added advantage;
- Possess a strong sense of initiative and keen and willing to learn;
- Manage and maintain sanitation and hygiene standards;
- Able to work in fast-paced F&B kitchen environment.
There are many benefits and advantages in joining us:
- Multi-cultural work environment;
- Dedicated training programs;
- A highly motivated team;
- Firm commitment to the development of careers.
Be part of the Awards Winning Team! Join Us!
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to 1-Rochester Group
About 1-Rochester Group
One Rochester Group
Founded in 2005, 1-Group (formerly known as 1-Rochester Group) is now one of Singapore’s most successful lifestyle F&B groups. This year, 1-Group is embarking on an unheralded exciting expansionary plan. Leveraging on its successful award winning portfolio of restaurants, bars and clubs such as 1-Altitude, Stellar, UNA and Altimate, the group will be launching another 4 beautiful iconic venues, with 12 different exciting world-class concepts and covering over 100,000 sqft throughout Singapore.
Each venue operates a portfolio of businesses. Their kitchens are helmed by talented executive chefs trained in multiple Michelin Starred restaurants that are internationally renowned. Their vibrant bars and clubs will host some of the best mixologists, bands and DJs in town. These new venues will also host some of the most romantic weddings and best corporate parties in Singapore. Overall, these new venues will enhance 1-Group’s presence locally and internationally, establishing it as one of the region’s Lifestyle F&B leaders.
Over a decade, the group has established a reputation for “Hosting Great Memories”. It continues to be dedicated in providing exceptional guest experience across the group, winning many international awards and accolades for its concept, food, service and ambience. The group even owns a unique and proprietary management system; c-LeadershipTM (“Collective-Leadership”) and r-ManagementSystemTM . The group's unique leadership style had been published in newspapers, magazines, business case studies and even a business-academic book called remote-Entrepreneurship.
With the upcoming project in Singapore, 1-Group is looking for more talented individual to join its growing team. It is an opportunity to develop and enhance your career! If you are entrepreneurial, creative, spirited, a team player and are the best in what you do, the 1-Group is looking for you!
We are looking for: