Sourcing Manager - Supplier Development, Electronics
Proco Global Group
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002961152
EA License No. 13C6588
Our client is a multinational consumer goods manufacturer with businesses around the world - mainly in North America and Europe. In supporting business growth, we are now helping them to identify an experienced Sourcing Manager to develop their supplier base.
- Identify, select and develop new and reliable suppliers to meet requirements in costs, quality supply chain effectiveness and production schedule
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about product trends to provide market-based strategies to help maximize commercial opportunities for the company
- Develop sourcing allocation plans to improve supply chain efficiency
- Develop and drive innovation with existing suppliers to improve performance, increase flexibility and reliability
- Develop and execute annual sourcing plan
- Experiences in new suppliers development
- Experiences in working with suppliers in China/ across Asia Pacific
- University degree in supply chain, engineering, business, or related discipline
- 5+ years of work experiences in MNCs
Interested candidates please apply with your latest CV, salary details and expectation. Only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
All personal information will be managed strictly confidentially.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Proco Global Group
About Proco Global Group
Proco Global is a recruitment consultancy specialising in supply chain, procurement and operational excellence professionals across a number of vertical markets. We provide both permanent and interim services with the majority of our work being undertaken on a retained basis. The business currently has offices in the UK (London & Brighton), Hong Kong, Vancouver, New York, Sao Paulo, Sydney and Singapore For more information please refer to our website www.procoglobal.com.
EA Licence No: 13C6588