As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
Sourcing Manager (Central East, Salary up to $6000)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003028035
EA License No. 01C4394
My client, a global company leading in the transport and logistic industry in Europe and Globally is currently seeking out for suitable candidates to join them as a Sourcing Manager, his/her responsibilities will be as followed:
- Identifying and contracting with the best 3PL and 2PL service providers for ASEAN countries
- Select suppliers to act as long-term partners and help the company meet its growth objectives with existing and new customers for Hitech, FMCG, Automotive, Retail and Aerospace segments.
- Identify suppliers that are most important to the success of the company and focus on quality standards, cost-reduction targets, delivery timescales, and commercial terms and conditions.
- Monitor the performance of suppliers against contractual standards and work with them to achieve continuous improvements in costs and performance.
- To assess the performance of suppliers and guide them towards better performance
- To do periodic rates benchmark to keep the prices under check. .
- To interact with all stake holders to understand business priorities , requirements and work seamlessly to provide supplier rates inputs, risk identification & mitigation plans, business continuity , operation strategies and be able to articulate these with the customers and suppliers
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain Management along with any Professional Certifications such as Certified Professional in Supply Management (CPSM ) /Chartered Institute for Purchase & Supply (CIPS) / Certified Professional Purchasing Consultant (CPPC) or any other similar certifications would be an advantage.
- At least 5 years work experience in supplier management, procurement of contract logistics services or sourcing
- Possess good network of supplier base relationship and Logistics market understanding in this region,
- Possess good analytical abilities and negotiation of Supplier and Contract Management skills
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Leonard Wong Wei Tai EA Reg. No. R1439647