Established in 1988, Kinergy Pte Ltd is today one of the leading high-tech equipment contract manufacturers in the region, synonymous with top quality and innovative solutions.
Kinergy was founded in response to a market niche for the supply of cost-competitive and quality components and equipment for the electronics industry. Our spectrum of services includes Full Turnkey Design and Build of microprocessor-controlled automated equipment, precision mechanical components and customized electro-mechanical equipment.
We serve customers mainly in the electronics, industrial automation and medical sectors. Our strengths in engineering and design, coupled with our agile manufacturing capabilities and strong regional supply chain network, enable us to reduce time-to-market for our customers.
At Kinergy, we are committed to providing our customers with high-quality and cost efficient products with timely delivery. We are certified for ISO 9001:2008 and DS/EN ISO 13485:2003. Our plant in Nantong is certified for both ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14000:2004 quality systems.
A three-time Enterprise 50 award winner (in 1999, 2000 & 2001) and headquarters in Singapore, Kinergy currently has manufacturing and service facilities in Nantong, Wuhan and Shanghai in the PRC, and in the Philippines. We also have a marketing office in Pennsylvania, USA.
Sourcing Engineer / Senior
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002957966
(Singapore / China)
- Diploma/Degree in Mechanical Engineering/ Manufacturing/ Sourcing related
- Minimum 3 years experience in sourcing activities for Front-End equipment of semiconductor industries (please kindly state your strength in commodities such as: Frame weldment, Sheet Metal, Precision Machining, Plastic, Treatment etc)
- Experiences in sourcing/ new supplier in EMS company
- Strong abilities in statistical data collecting, analysis and reporting
- Strong abilities in root cause analysis, problem solving, team leading, objective setting, cost negotiation and communication skills
- Hands-on experience in MRP.
- Able to read drawing and understanding relevant industrial standard
- Familiar with costs of common material/machining/treatment, able to work out cost structure, cost calculation so as to estimate product cost
- Knowledge of requirement of QMS / VSQMS especially for Front-End product
- Experience in leading a Formal supplier audit and FA qualifications
- Able to work independently in Supply Chain Management
- Able to travel in region and driving own car is preferred
- Be part of materials team
- Be responsible for sourcing, developing new suppliers per business needs
- Conducting cost estimation, reviewing/ negotiating costed BOM for RFQs
- To work with SQEs in VQMS optimization
- Realization of FA qualification and transition from FA to normal production
- Optimization of manufacturing process to support new projects
- Participate in continuous Cost Reduction