As a global leader in providing workforce solutions, Kelly Services, Inc. (Nasdaq: KELYA, KELYB) and its subsidiaries, offer a comprehensive array of outsourcing and consulting services as well as world-class staffing on a temporary, temporary-to-hire, and direct-hire basis. In 2016, the Company is commemorating 70 years of industry leadership. Kelly® has a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe by employing 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through its talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was US$5.5 billion.
For more than 35 years, Kelly in Singapore has been partnering the finest local companies, key government agencies as well as some of the world’s most respected multinational companies to deliver the best talent in the market. Kelly centralised recruitment hub makes nearly 8,000 placements in Singapore annually. Complementing our general staffing capability, Kelly also offers great expertise in the sourcing of specialised professionals across technical disciplines such as Engineering, Technology and Science, as well as functional specialties for Finance, HR, Sales & Marketing, Procurement and Banking.
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003003035305
EA License No. 01C4394
One of our clients, an International market leader in specialist IT systems and business process services are on the lookout for a Solutions Analyst with combination of skills of Business Analysis and development to be a part of their expansion in Singapore.
The primary purpose of the Developer/Business Analyst role, is to develop and deploy a set of modules for their indigenous library management system.
- Gather and document requirements from customers from small one/two day modifications of existing modules to new module designs
- Should be able to code for performance, scalability, maintainability, security, etc.
- Follow coding standards and best-practices
- Test the product and also provide test cases for QA
- Provide support user-acceptance test sessions
- React to problems and correct the program as necessary
- Communicate and knowledge transferred to the other business stakeholders, including Support Staff and the Sales and Account Management teams
- Experience working in a front end development team coding web applications and some experience as a business analyst
- Knowledge and experience in Boolean, T-SQL and SQL Server Reporting Services
- IIS/ Web Server Basic Knowledge
- Ability to interpret written requirements and technical specifications documents
- Knowledge in Visual Studio - C#, SQL Reporting Service, Web API/ Web Service Knowledge and iOS SDK will be an advantage
If you are interested to explore the above opportunity, kindly email your updated resume for a confidential discussion.
Kelly Services (Singapore) Pte Ltd I EA License No. 01C4394 I RCB No. 200007268E I Anandhi Rajagopalan EA Reg. No. R1112857