RecruitPlus Consulting is an award-winning mid-career professional placement and recruitment agency based in Singapore. Since 2004, we have been experts in recruiting the best and brightest talents for organizations that truly understand the key to success is investing for the right people.
Solution Engineer (Support/Team Lead)
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002945921
EA License No 04C4142
- Team Leader role
- Career progression
- Central area
- involvement to complete configuration, installation and support of systems in a Microsoft Windows (Windows Server 2008, 2012).
- Troubleshoot and resolve system issue, when contacted by clients or project manager by providing both onsite and remote support.
- Knowledge of maintaining software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance of various systems.
- Perform in-depth analysis and dive into the technical details to ensure appropriate test coverage
- Analyze and clarify customer queries though troubleshooting and researching existing knowledgebase articles/known issues
- Provide a strong customer focus for both internal and external customers
- Requires the ability to communicate issues clearly and concisely.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a necessary part of the job
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Actively participate in team and departmental meetings by providing feedback on current day to day activity and recommendations for improvement.
- Assist in preparing systems, servers for deployment.
- Diploma or Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience preferred
- Min 2 years working experience in system management or relevant experience
- Strong ability to analyze product issue
- Knowledge in database programming language (SQL) and server security analysis Familiar with Microsoft SQL database
- ood organization skills and ability to multi-task in any environment
- Experience in Internet Information Service (IIS) and other Microsoft relevant solutions.
- Experience implementing system infrastructure regardless new deployment or upgrade implementation.
- Experience in different hardware installation especially for servers
- Strong in creating and maintaining of IT system documentation
- Experience in Event Management Domain
- ITIL, MCSA and/or MCSE certification would be advantageous
- Knowledge of Windows internals and networking
- Current and expected salary
- Recent Photo
- Reason for leaving current company