Solution Design Engineer, Singapore
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002958396
EA License No 14S7124
Employer Ref. SDE Singapore
A leading Global supply chain service provider (3PL) is looking to hire a dynamic Supply Chain Solution Design Engineer for their Supply Chain Solutions team in Singapore.
The client prefers to hire someone with experience in the area of Warehouse Design as well as Network Optimization. You are expected to know SC solution design and implementation along with knowledge of supply chain design tools. Analytic skills with quantitative modelling will be an added advantage.
This is a critical position that is focused on end to end supply chain solutions. This position will execute supply chain solutions in the areas of analytics, network design, transportation routing design, warehouse design and inventory right-sizing etc.
Additional Responsibilities –
- You would also drive projects in RFI, RFQ and RFP and delivery on time.
- Responsibilities also include the execution of data mining, rigorous analysis, and output formatting.
- You will also support through proposal development, project timeline development, tools development and management projects in different vertical.
- Perform client needs’ evaluation by working with Sales in Pre-Sales solution capacity.
Key Result Areas:
The incumbent will have to understand customer problems, map the as-is and propose the to-be logistic solution with quantitative and qualitative justification, with a practical approach.
- Project Delivery on time
- On-site Support to customers.
- Provide Analysis to the team.
- Participate as a team member in RFI, RFQ and RFP and delivery on time.
- Support Sales team and Operations team for day to day operations.
- Statistical Analysis; Regression, Correlation, Variance, Quening theory etc.
- MS Office: Excel Skills: Pivot, Macro, VB macro
- Access: Data-base creation and Query, form design and reporting.
- MS Projects
Good to Have:
- Arena, Lindo, Matlab, Minitab, CAPS, I2, Auto CAD
Desired Candidate Profile –
You would have 4-7 years of relevant experience in a Supply Chain environment. You MUST hold an Engineering Degree (any specialization) with a Master’s in Supply Chain or Operations (preferred).