At Nera Telecommunications, we are changing the way the world communicates. As a premier solutions provider, we are offering a comprehensive range of products and services form satellite communications, transmission networks, to Infocomm. If you have what it takes to facilitate the next generation in communications technology, this is where you should be – realizing our global vision for communications at Nera Telecommunications.
Solution Architect IF-NI
jobsDB Ref. JSG400003002983842
- Undertake solutioning and pre-sales activities pertaining to IP Networks (Routers & Switches), Security (FW, IPS, Anti-DDoS and etc), Optical (DWDM, GPON, OLT and etc) as well as Broadcasting (Transmitters, Encoders, OTT) technologies.
- Assist the local and regional Sales Team to respond to big value RFIs and RFPs (more than $3M) on the technical solution and technical proposal.
- Participate to identify and approach sales opportunities or tender together with sales team.
- Design and propose network solutions and perform technical presentations to customers.
- Provide strong technical support to regional sales team and thought leadership during pre-sales process.
- Close shortlisted projects by providing technical solution to customer's requirements and proactively following them up.
- Provide full support to local and regional key customers in pre-sales processes to fulfil technical enquiry, installation, configuration, products updates, system integration...etc
- Consistently working hand-in-hand with vendors to provide the proposed products/solutions to meet customers requirements.
- Lead, conduct and perform POCs, demo when required.
- Tertiary Education in Data Communications, Computer/IT Networks Engineering Professional Certifications CCIE, CCNP, CCNA or JNCIE, JNCIP, JNCIA or its equivalent will be advantageous
- Professional Certifications in security products will be advantageous
- Strong sense of responsibility, urgency, initiative, commitment and excellent in customer service.
- Resourceful, strong problem-solving skills with the ability to work independently and cope with pressure.
- A team player and excellent people management skills.
- Experience and capable in managing projects independently for service providers, large enterprises and government agencies.
- Possess good hands-on experience/knowledge in LAN, WAN technologies, IP switching/routing, firewalls, VLANs, MPLS, OSPF, ISIS, QOS, BGP etc
- Must be able to travel for work purposes.