Solution Architect - Broadcasting Solutions
jobsDB ref: JSG400003002955721
EA License No. 94C3609
Employer Ref. 90M0269214
about the company
The world of television and radio provides endless entertainment to you and I as well as everyone in the world.
Behind the glitz and glamour lies the technology solutions that makes this possible. Delivering seamless and smooth content to consumers while make the lives of the engineers a much easier one when a system has solid capabilities.
As a leading in broadcasting solutions around the world, my client is now looking for a technical expert that is able to showcase to potential clients the power of the solutions that the company has to offer.
about the job
In this role, you will be working closely with colleagues from the sales, product, delivery and research teams to craft and deliver top notch solutions that fits their requirements the best. That includes anything from advisory, presentations, demos, through to POCs for the clients.
You will understand their system set up and work processes and then propose the more appropriate suite of solutions for their needs.
You will also be closely involved in the RFP/RFQ/RFI processes for the company and assist in the development of technical sales and marketing materials.
skills & experience required
To ensure the success of the role, you should have the following:
- 5+ years of proven technical and presales experience in broadcasting solutions and technology
- Technical must haves include knowledge of products in a live production system which consists of cameras, switches, reply , graphics and automated production capabilities
- Knowledge in other technologies such as AV routers, AV signal processing, IP networking is very good to have
- MUST have proven experience and knowledge of the broadcasting industry, ideally at the regional level
- Prior track record in closure of large scale projects is extremely advantageous
- 40-50% of travel can be expected of this position
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills to be able to interact with stakeholders and management
- Bachelor's degree in IT or relevant fields
Don't miss the chance to obtain an attractive remuneration package of up to S$100K/annum plus bonuses depending on your experience and performance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively please contact Kenneth on 6510 6530 or email CV to Kenneth.firstname.lastname@example.org
Randstad is one of the world's largest specialist recruitment and HR services companies with a mission of "Shaping the world of work". Employing over 597,000 people all over the world every day, we take pride in making a difference in people's lives.