Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd
jobsDB ref: JSG400003003035302
EA License No. 13C6584
- Provide overall technology leadership for Singapore IT by effectively interacting with internal teams to design and develop solution to complex technical issues on highly visible business opportunities.
- Analyze current solution architecture and design and propose solutions that increase business value, optimize performance, and enhance quality. Identify and resolve conflicting high-level requirements to ensure the solution delivered provides true business value.
- Project team role that is responsible for the system quality of the solution being delivered.Works with the regional enterprise architecture team, who are responsible for planning the future state of the IT environment, and ensures architectural alignment to this future state.
- Develop best practices, guidelines, standards and procedures.
- Communicate and present complex technical concepts for peers and executive level management.
- Evangelize the “right way” of doing things including ensuring technical debt is not accrued and ensuring that solutions delivered are both elegant and future-proof to the greatest extent possible. Provide technical governance to team members.
- Evangelize new or different technologies, processes, and/or solutions weighing risks and costs.
- Minimum 8 years of solid IT experience with minimum 3 years of solution architecture. Previous experience as an architect in the insurance industry is preferred.
- Extensive experience with SOA is a must. Knowledge of both Java and .NET platforms is required. The candidate will be expected to have a broad range of knowledge in back-end system design, middleware, service-orientation, and front-end systems including Web and mobile technologies.
- Candidates with an agile background are preferred, specifically those with experience in implementing the objectives and principles of an Agile Architect within the context of a Solution Architect.
- Proven track record of working and partnering with regional and global business units. Ability to effectively manage key stakeholders.
- Excellent communication, leadership, and people development skills. Strong sense of accountability.
jobsDB will send your application for review directly to Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd
About Softenger Singapore Pte Ltd
Softenger offers a variety of managed services in the field of Information Technology. We are committed to provide the right services to maintain and enhance your IT infrastructure, so that you can focus on achieving your business vision. Ideas are the foundation of evolution. There must be a drive to act on those ideas. Our services start with precision thinking, followed by focused approach and proficient execution. Softenger provides your business with a broad array of Enterprise system management services based on Industry-standard methodologies and practices. From system, database administration to Security Solutions and continuity of business, we deliver services that will meet your business strategies and goals.